Financial AssistanceBreast Cancer Action Kingston offers financial assistance to help you with the following kinds of things:
- Prostheses and bras
- Special garments
We can also help you with some costs of daily living such as:
In special cases, financial support may also be awarded for attendance at conferences and workshops relating to breast cancer and approved by BCAK.
Applicants are expected to canvass other sources of funds available in the community as well as support from BCAK.
Additional sources of financial assistance are listed in our Breast Cancer Resources brochure.
PROCESS FOR APPLICATIONS:
Steps for Application:
- Download and complete the application form or call the office 613 531-7912 to have one mailed to you
- Ensure the application is signed and witnessed
- Submit the application to the Financial Assistance Committee at BCAK
Process for Approval:
- The Financial Assistance Committee reviews the application
- The Committee reviews both the application and the recommendation, makes a decision about the funds requested, and delivers any funds granted to the applicant as soon as possible
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL